Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Even though it's got those fall spices in it, it makes a great summer dip! We serve this dip with tart apples or graham crackers.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Transfer to serving dish; chill.
Delicious! Sweet & creamy.... just what I was looking for to dip my fall apples in =)
very good! I served it with fresh fruit. And it is a good summer dip! The only thing I would do different is add more cinnamon next time. Otherwise delicious!