Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Onion, Apple and Cinnamon Scallops delight even the most serious "land lubber" Serve with Rice and a Salad.
- 283.49 g scallops (8 or 9)
- 1 apple, sliced thin
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced thin
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml madras curry
- 0.59 ml coriander
- 59.14 ml water
- polenta, cooked
- Saute the apples and onion in the olive oil over high heat.
- Add the scallops when onions are translucent and Saute until lightly brown.
- Mix spices and sprinkle over sauteed mixture turning lightly.
- Add water as needed, approx 1/4 cup.
- Lower heat, Cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes - be careful not to over cook.
- Remove all except the juices.
- Slice pre cooked ready to serve Polenta, add to juices and brown on both sides 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove Polenta and serve Hot with scallop apple mix.