Onion, Apple and Cinnamon Scallops delight even the most serious "land lubber" Serve with Rice and a Salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the apples and onion in the olive oil over high heat.
- 2Add the scallops when onions are translucent and Saute until lightly brown.
- 3Mix spices and sprinkle over sauteed mixture turning lightly.
- 4Add water as needed, approx 1/4 cup.
- 5Lower heat, Cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes - be careful not to over cook.
- 6Remove all except the juices.
- 7Slice pre cooked ready to serve Polenta, add to juices and brown on both sides 4 to 5 minutes.
- 8Remove Polenta and serve Hot with scallop apple mix.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fall Scallops With Polenta
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.2
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 230.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 24.1 g