Chef RayRay's Note:
This delicious salad is big crowd pleaser that makes a great side at your fall dinner party or a tasty lunch/dinner for one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cut butternut squash in half and sprinkle lightly with salt and brown sugar. Bake for 35 min or until soft.
- 3Let squash cool, then cut into bite sized chunks.
- 4Toss pumpkin/squash seeds in oil, salt, and pepper. Spray a baking sheet and pour seeds onto it, spreading evenly. Bake until crisp and browned.
- 5Put mesclun salad into a large bowl. Toss in desired amount of squash, 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese, dried cranberries, chopped cucumbers and radishes, and pumpkin seeds.
- 6Serve with balsamic vinegar or your choice of bottled vinaigrette dressing on the side or mixed into salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fall Salad (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.2
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: