Recipe by Viclynn
Easy recipe for a fruity spread on toast or waffles. Keeps in the fridge for quite a long time (if any is leftover!).
- 2 (850.48 g) can pumpkin
- 473.18 ml granny smith apples, peeled and shredded
- 473.18 ml sugar free apple juice
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 9.85 ml cinnamon, ground
- 4.92 ml ginger, ground
- 2.46 ml clove, ground
- 1.23 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Line crockpot with disposabel crockpot liner (optional). Mix all ingredients in 4-5 quart crockpot. Cook on high for 5 hours, stirring well every two hours. Allow to cool, then store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to two months.
- Serve on toast, English Muffins, pancakes or waffles.