Recipe by Viclynn
Easy recipe for a fruity spread on toast or waffles. Keeps in the fridge for quite a long time (if any is leftover!).
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pumpkin
- 2 cups granny smith apples, peeled and shredded
- 2 cups sugar free apple juice
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, ground
- 1 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Line crockpot with disposabel crockpot liner (optional). Mix all ingredients in 4-5 quart crockpot. Cook on high for 5 hours, stirring well every two hours. Allow to cool, then store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to two months.
- Serve on toast, English Muffins, pancakes or waffles.