Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice and crunchy on an autumn day
- 7 ounces butter lettuce
- 2 ripe pears, cored and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine lettuce, pears, cranberries, and pecans in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together yogurt, honey, and lemon juice; pour over salad and toss well to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
nice way to use pears. Goes well with chicken salad.
This was a nice change for a salad. Went well with some butternut squash soup!