Recipe by Irmgard
Awesome ribs that combine using the broiler and slow cooker. My daughter's boyfriend said they were the best ribs he's ever eaten!
- 3 lbs pork back ribs (2 racks)
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim any fat from the ribs; if necessary, remove the membrane from the underside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper; rub all over the ribs.
- Arrange on a broiler pan.
- Broil until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a cutting board and cut into 2-rib portions.
- Place the ribs in the bowl of the slow cooker.
- In another bowl, whisk together the ketchup, vinegar, sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add to the slow cooker, stirring to coat the ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until tender.