8 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is an unusual way to cook ribs, but it works to make them tender. Give it a try!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub the cut garlic halves all over the ribs.
- 2Press the pepper, salt, and cumin into the meat.
- 3Drizzle the soy sauce all over the ribs.
- 4Let them sit the way for 1 hour.
- 5Cut into small pieces, 2-3 bones per piece.
- 6Place in a large pot and fill with water covering everything by 1 inch.
- 7Add the onion to the pot.
- 8Boil for 1 hour, skimming the fat off the top.
- 9take pot off the heat and cover.
- 10let ribs sit the water for 4-5 hours.
- 11Empty the water and onion.
- 12Preheat the oven for 350.
- 13Pour 1 cup of bar-b-que all over the ribs, cover.
- 14Cook for 40 minutes, baste with more sauce.
- 15continue cooking for 20 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fall off the Bone Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (583 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1576.7
- Calories from Fat 1049
- Total Fat 116.6 g
- Saturated Fat 42.0 g
- Cholesterol 417.0 mg
- Sodium 3043.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 110.0 g