Recipe by Sillygurl
This is the most amazing succulent way to cook ribs easily in the oven and make them basically just fall of the bone. It's easy, very versatile ( you can try different spices or rubs). Works every time.
- 1 pork baby back rib rack
- 3 -4 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1 cup water
- garlic, minced
- dry rub seasonings (optional) or extra spices (optional)
- favorite barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Prepare ribs by rubbing with minced garlic,salt and pepper. You can also add your favorite rub if you like or any other spices you would like to try.
- In bottom of broiler pan add on cup water and liquid smoke. Place ribs on broiler rack and place in broiler pan. Wrap tinfoil over the top of pan leaving some head room. Place in oven from 4-5 hours. The longer they sit the broil the more tender they are.
- Remove ribs from oven and broiler pan.Grill ribs on low/medium flame for 15-20 minutes Just for more flavor. As you are grilling them coat with your favorite bbq sauce .