1/1 Photo of Fall off the Bone Baked Maple Glazed Ribs
2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
These are SOOOO good; fall of the bone tender and a spicy sweet homemade BBQ sauce. The low temperature cooking aspect is easily changed based on how long you have (I've baked for 5 hours before at a lower temp) but this is the basic cooking time/temp required. If you extend the cooking time, just drop the temperature a bit. I have to admit that I never measure the maple syrup, I just pour over until coated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F Rub seasoning salt onto ribs. Place ribs in a large roasting or baking pan.
- 2Bake about 30 minutes, until meat is browned.
- 3Reduce the oven to 300°F Pour maple syrup over the ribs.
- 4Place a large piece of aluminum foil over pan, tenting in the center and sealing the edges tightly. Bake 1 hour, 30 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile (for the BBQ sauce), combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, chili powder and garlic with 2 tbs water in a small saucepan.
- 6Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- 7Pour BBQ sauce over ribs and cook, uncovered, for 30 minutes longer. Baste occasionally.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fall off the Bone Baked Maple Glazed Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (470 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1042.5
- Calories from Fat 502
- Total Fat 55.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 234.7 mg
- Sodium 668.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 64.7 g
- Protein 65.6 g