- 2 baby back rib racks
- 18 ounces of kc Masterpiece Original barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 dash liquid smoke
Directions See How It's Made
- Take ribs out of package and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Season ribs with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Put ribs in oven on 210°F for 8 hours.
- Mix the BBQ sauce, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper, and liquid smoke in a bowl.
- The last 2 hours of cooking, paint the ribs with the sauce every 30 minutes.