1/1 Photo of Fall-Off-The-Bone Baby Back Ribs
8 hrs 10 mins
down south cook's Note:
These are the only ribs that I eat now. They will be the most tender slab of ribs you've ever had. I got this recipe from my dad who tweaked it over the years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take ribs out of package and pat dry with a paper towel.
- 2Season ribs with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- 3Put ribs in oven on 210°F for 8 hours.
- 4Mix the BBQ sauce, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper, and liquid smoke in a bowl.
- 5The last 2 hours of cooking, paint the ribs with the sauce every 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fall-Off-The-Bone Baby Back Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1174.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
baby back rib racks