Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This lightly pickled veggie dish looks gorgeous and keeps well for days.
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 5 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon raw sugar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Boil carrot, zucchini, and cauliflower in a pot of water for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Drain vegetables and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, water, sugar, salt, garlic, and pepper until well blended.
- Pour mixture over vegetables.
- Chill overnight.
- Drain before serving.