1/1 Photo of Fall Harvest Rice Krispies Treats
Erin Crable's Note:
These are the perfect treats for your children's Halloween/Fall parties. Inexpensive, and easy enough that the kids can help. They are also very yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, mix cereal with candy corn.
- 2Melt butter and marshmallows in saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring continuously until smooth.
- 3Add one drop yellow food coloring and one drop red food coloring to marshmallow mixture to create orange color.
- 4Stir until thoroughly blended, adding more coloring to achieve desired shade of orange.
- 5Add marshmallow mixture to cereal mixture and stir quickly to combine and coat.
- 6Spread in buttered rectangular pan or dish and press evenly.
- 7While still warm press pumpkin candies into top of the treats.
- 8Refrigerate and cut into squares when cooled.
- 9Recipe may be doubled.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fall Harvest Rice Krispies Treats
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.3
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 306.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: