Recipe by MTpockets
I usually only post recipes that I've tried myself, this one I have not, but they sound delicious! A little Pumpkin Pie Spice makes these extra special and I have not seen anything else on Zarr Like these so I just HAD to share! Enjoy.
Top Review by GoVols
These were great! I wanted some fall cookies for a Halloween celebration and found these. I couldn't find cinnamon baking chips, so I made my own out of butter, cinnamon, sugar, and honey. For the cookies, I followed the recipe except I exchanged the raisins for chocolate chips. The dough was slightly dry, but held together. My first pan I only rolled them and they didn't flatten out, so the next batch I flattened some. It took about 18min for them to cook in my oven.
- 236.59 ml butter, Softened
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed
- 78.07 ml granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
- 7.39 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 591.47 ml quick-cooking oatmeal (Not instant)
- 236.59 ml golden raisin
- 283.49 g package cinnamon baking chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 350'.
- In a large Bowl, cream together Butter and both brown and granulated sugar.
- Add both eggs, vanilla extract and pie spice and mix well.
- Add baking soda, flour, oatmeal, raisins and cinnamon chips and mix well (by hand is best).
- You can either roll dough into approx 2 inch balls or use the drop method onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper and bake at 350' approx 9-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Let cool 1 minute and remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- NOTE: Baking time is approximate as it was not given in original recipe so watch those cookies!