Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Full of local Ontario fall fruits
Make and share this Fall Fruit Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -5 apples, cored and diced
- 2 pears, cored and diced
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup raisins or 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1 -3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice or 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine the filling ingredients in a 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Mix together flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon/allspice, and salt. Mix in butter with a fork until it looks like crumbs. Stir in optional syrup.
- Spread over fruit filling and bake 30-40 minutes until topping is brown and fruit is soft.