Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice uplifting salad. You don't need to wait until fall since you can get the ingredients year round (at least where I am. This comes from SparkPeople
- 1 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast (chopped or shredded)
- 118.29 ml apple, chopped
- 118.29 ml cranberries, chopped
- 44.37 ml low-fat yogurt
- 14.79 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 2.46 ml curry powder
- Fall Harvest Curry Chicken Salad.
- Fall fruit adds a twist and replacing mayo with low-fat yogurt makes it a little more healthy. This is great for leftover chicken.
- Roughly chop apple and cranberry. Chop or shred chicken breast. Combine all ingredients.
- Time does not include chicken as it is leftover (already cooked) If desired you can make it early and chill it for the flavours to combine.