Recipe by Chef at Heart
A nice uplifting salad. You don't need to wait until fall since you can get the ingredients year round (at least where I am. This comes from SparkPeople
- 1 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast (chopped or shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup apple, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries, chopped
- 3 tablespoons low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Fall Harvest Curry Chicken Salad.
- Fall fruit adds a twist and replacing mayo with low-fat yogurt makes it a little more healthy. This is great for leftover chicken.
- Roughly chop apple and cranberry. Chop or shred chicken breast. Combine all ingredients.
- Time does not include chicken as it is leftover (already cooked) If desired you can make it early and chill it for the flavours to combine.