As it gets colder here in VA and the rain begins, I like this before I set off in the mornings. Really sticks with you, and a great way to get a serving of veggies in the morning! For a speedier version, omit the flavorings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine rolled oats and water, nuke while you start the morning coffee and clean out the dishes.
- 2When oats are done, stir in the pumpkin puree and soymilk.
- 3Add vanilla, dash your favorite flavorings on there, and munch while checking email for the morning.
- 4Double, triple, or quadruple this recipe as you see fit.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fall Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (539 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.9
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 83.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 11.8 g