1/3 Photos of Fall Berry Crisp
This is the best crisp I've ever had and it has become a Fall staple in my household and is THE BEST with a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream on top! You can try raspberries, blueberries, blackberries or strawberries too...whatever's fresh and available to you. My favorite combination has always been 5 cups fresh raspberries mixed with 5 cups fresh chopped strawberries, sweet and slightly tart.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine flour, sugar and cinnamon.
- 3Blend in butter with a pastry cutter or two knives until mixture is crumbly.
- 4Place the berries in one large buttered casserole dish or two smaller buttered baking dishes and generously sprinkle with the crumb mixture.
- 5Bake 20-25 minutes.
- 6Serve warm with scoops of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fall Berry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.2
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 4.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: