1/1 Photo of Fall Apple Dip (2)
This is different from the other "Fall Apple Dip" posted as my recipe uses yogurt. It is so good, creamy, and pretty healthy, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (can use light version if desired)
- 8 ounces plain yogurt (can use light varieties, if desired. If you use vanilla yogurt, adjust vanilla, below, as required)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (to taste)
- 1/2 cup peanuts, crushed (optional)
- apples (Granny Smith is best) or other fruit, cut for serving
- 1Combine cream cheese, yogurt, brown sugar, vanilla, and (if used) peanuts.
- 2Beat rapidly with electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. The consistency will be almost like frosting.
- 3Serve with sliced Granny Smith apples or other fruits; I have not found any fruit that this doesn't pair well with.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fall Apple Dip (2)
Serving Size: 1 (896 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.3
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 80.5 mg
- Sodium 253.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 51.2 g
- Protein 6.3 g