1/1 Photo of Fall-Apart Tender Pork Chops
2 hrs 20 mins
The title of the recipe says it all. I've made this many times for both friends and family and everyone that's tasted it has loved it. You need to use 1" or thicker boneless loin chops. I sometimes double the sauce because its so delicious. I wish I could take credit for this recipe, but its from my favorite cookbook, that will remain nameless since my dog ate the cover and I can't remember the title.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat add chops and brown all over.
- 2Arrange chops in a 13" x 9" baking dish.
- 3Add mushrooms to drippings in the skillet and cook over medium-high heat without stirring for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 4Stir in garlic, salt, oregano, basil and pepper.
- 5Sprinkle flour over mushrooms and stir to moisten.
- 6Pour in wine and bring to a boil.
- 7Add cream and chicken broth, simmer, stirring, to thicken.
- 8Pour over chops.
- 9Cover tightly with a double layer of foil.
- 10Bake at 350 for 2 to 2 1/2 hours until pork chops are fork tender.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fall-Apart Tender Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.0
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 168.1 mg
- Sodium 558.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 44.0 g