- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried cranberries
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried apricots, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon orange peel or 1⁄8 teaspoon lemon peel, grated and minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tomato sauce, cranberries, apricots and honey in medium saucepan; mix well.
- Cook over medium heat until gently bubbling around edges; reduce heat if necessary to maintain this rate of cooking. Continue for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until most of liquid is absorbed.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.