Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was found in a cookbook compiled by Home EC teachers. This one came from Dana Hills High School, Dana Point, Calif. Posted for 2005 Zaar World Tour. Listed under Middle East recipes!
- Beat eggs with a fork. Add water and tomato sauce and continue beating. Stir in falafel mix; let stand 5 minutes. Add ground turkey, garlic and ginger; mix thoroughly. Spread evenly into a loaf pan (or bundt pan).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Sauce: In a blender, blend cucumber, dill, garbanzo beans and sour cream until smooth.
- Refrigerate sauce until ready to use.
- I personally would prefer this sauce 'chunky'.
- If you make in a bundt pan -- you can plate it and pour sauce in the middle!