Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Wine Bar Food
Make and share this Falafel Crab Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Soak chickpeas in water to cover for 24 hours.
- Drain chickpeas and combine in food processor with cilantro, scallion, jalapeno, garlic, cumin and baking powder.
- Process until the mixture is well combined and chickpeas are finely chopped, do not process into a paste.
- Put the falfel mixture in bowel and add crabmeat and lemon zest.
- Form the crab mixture into 6 2 inch patties (the patties can be refriderated for up to 8 hours).
- Pour 1/2 inch olive oil in skillet and heat over medium high heat
- Add the crab cakes and cook until golden brown, 5 minutes on a side.
- Serve immediately.