Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Serve as a side dish with plain yogurt. Goes will with lamb. From Sunset magazine Feb 1998
Make and share this Falafel Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup falafel mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- Blend all ingredients with a fork.
- Pour into oiled, shallow 8-inch casserole; mixture should be 1 inch deep.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until firm in center when pressed, about 30 minutes.
I must have done somthing wrong because it turned out hard as a rock.