I love falafel and it's so easy to make. We used to have a falafel hut in our town but it went to be replaced with all you can eat curry! Since then, I have been trying to recreate many of their imaginative falafel dishes. These are quick and easy to make you can count this as one of your five a day and they can be frozen as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1put the first 6 items in a food processor and whiz to a chunky paste. Tip onto a floured surface and mould into 4 burgers (or 6 for children). Depeninding on the ingredients you use/omit you may need to add flour to bind them better.
- 2Burgers can be frozen at this stage.
- 3dust with flour and either fry in the olive oil for 2 mins each side or brush with oil and grill for 8 - 10 mins each side
- 4serve as desired. Goes well in a burger bun with sour cream and salad.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Falafel Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.7
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 603.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 11.0 g