Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was found on the internet - it is a veganized version of tunafish salad made with chickpeas. Serve on bread.
- 1 (16 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and mashed
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine chickpeas, mayonnaise, mustard, relish, chopped green onions, salt and pepper. Mix well.
I scaled the recipe down and enjoyed this all on it's own. The mustard kicks this up! Thanks Courtney! Made for My 3 Chefs event.