Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick, easy, delicious, and probably uses ingredients you have on hand. This is a vegetarian recipe, but you can add group beef, turkey, or even shrimp and it would be delicious. I like serving this over curly pasta, but any noodle would work. if sauce is too think, you can add 1/4c pasta water or milk
- heat oil.
- brown mushrooms halfway. thick sliced or quartered mushrooms are better.
- add garlic, onion, bell pepper- cook about 7 minutes until they start to sweat.
- add can of cream of mushroom soup and sour cream.
- reduce heat to a simmer, let cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- if sauce is too think, add some milk or water to thin it out.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- toss with warm pasta.
- sauce will thicken as it cools. sauce should be thick.
- sauce is better the next day ;).