1/1 Photo of Fake Rotisserie Chicken
8 hrs 10 mins
This is so easy to prepare - and it tastes so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray large crockpot with non-stick spray.
- 2Form six pieces of aluminum foil into balls the size of a golf-ball and place in the pot.
- 3Rinse the chicken thoroughly inside and out.
- 4Rub your favorite seasonings both inside and out.
- 5(I usually include a little soy for color.) Poke holes in the lemon and insert it in the cavity.
- 6Insert the onion in the cavity.
- 7Place the chicken on top of the foil.
- 8Add nothing else.
- 9Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fake Rotisserie Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.0
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 155.2 mg
- Sodium 144.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 38.5 g