This is so easy to prepare - and it tastes so good!
Make and share this Fake Rotisserie Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Spray large crockpot with non-stick spray.
- Form six pieces of aluminum foil into balls the size of a golf-ball and place in the pot.
- Rinse the chicken thoroughly inside and out.
- Rub your favorite seasonings both inside and out.
- (I usually include a little soy for color.) Poke holes in the lemon and insert it in the cavity.
- Insert the onion in the cavity.
- Place the chicken on top of the foil.
- Add nothing else.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.