Recipe by Kat+Mik
We like this recipe because its easy to make. We were going to make reubens but didn't have the stuff so we made this recipe up.We suggest you use any of your favorite meat you don't to use turkey.
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- 4 slices thick white bread, buttered evenly
- 1⁄8 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices turkey
- 4 slices American cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- mix sauerkraut and worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
- turn stove top burner to medium with a skillet on top.
- put 2 slices of bread in skillet buttered side down.
- put 1 slice cheese on each of the browning pieces of bread.
- put 2 slices of turkey on one of the slicesof bread in the skillet.
- put half of the sauerkraut mix on the slice of bread with the turkey.
- flip the other slice of bread on top of the sauerkraut, turkey, and cheese on top of browning bread.
- flip sandwich in skillet until browned to your liking.
- repeat recipe for the second sandwich.