1/1 Photo of Fake Potato/Rutabaga Salad (Low Carb)
This is sure to please any avid potato salad lover. I miss going fishing and enjoying a good potato salad and sandwich lunch by the lake but now, I dont have to miss it at all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cubed rutabaga in a sauce pan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and continue boiling on medium high heat for 15 minutes or until tender when pricked with a fork.
- 2Drain rutabagas and set aside to cool. In a seperate bowl, mix all of the rest of the ingredients together.
- 3Add 3/4 of the rutabagas to the bowl of the mayo mixture.
- 4Mash the remaining 1/4 of the rutabagas with a fork or potato masher and fold into the salad.
- 5Cover and chill for at least 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fake Potato/Rutabaga Salad (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.3
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 98.3 mg
- Sodium 313.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: