Jodi Consoli's Note:
This is a variation of Annies Low-carb No Flour Pancakes found on Lowcarbfriends.com. Annies recipe calls for 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, but as I rarely have cottage cheese on hand, I have used both sour cream and low-carb yogurt. If you use flavored yogurt, you don't need to top your pancakes with anything. I make the whole batch at once and keep any left overs in the fridge so I can just grab them for a quick snack, either plain or with a slice of cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- 2Grease a pan, even if it is non-stick, this is a sticky recipe.
- 3Pour batter onto hot pan until you have a circle of batter that is the size you want the pancake to be.
- 4When the batter starts to bubble a bit and the edges look a little dry, flip the pancake.
- 5Cook the other side until it is golden brown- about 30 seconds.
- 6Serve warm for breakfast or as a chilled snack.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fake Pancake (Low-Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 48.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.9 g