Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Ridiculously easy lasagna, from Real Simple magazine. It would be easy to vary -- different sauces, add extra veggies, etc. I actually used refrigerated ravioli, and forgot to use foil. It puffed up beautifully, and didn't overbrown. Delicious!
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (18 ounce) bagfrozen large cheese ravioli, unthawed
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese (2 ounces)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spoon 1/3 of the sauce into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Place 12 ravioli on top.
- Cover with the spinach and half the mozzarella.
- Add another layer of ravioli and the remaining sauce, mozzarella, and the Parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until bubbly, 5 to 10 minutes more.