Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
found this on cambells website
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 3⁄4 cups italian pasta sauce, homemade
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- grated cheese and parsley, optional as garnish
- heat oven to 375 spray a 13x9x2 inch glass casserole dish with cooking spray.
- stir the sauce and water in a large bowl. spread 1 cup of sauce in the prepared dish. top with 1/2 the ravioli. 3/4 c of the mozzarella cheese and 1 cup of the sauce. top with remaining ravioli and sauce, and cover.
- bake for 35 mins, uncover the dish and top with remaining cheese.
- bake for 10 more mins or until hot and bubbly. take out. let stand 10 mins before serving.
- garnish with parm cheese and parsley.