Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
A light and delicious dessert which takes no time at all to prepare but looks and tastes wonderful
- graham wafers (whole, not crushed)
- 1 (6 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- 1 liter Cool Whip
- 1 (19 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- Cook pudding according to package directions. Cool.
- Add Cool Whip to vanilla pudding and mix together.
- In a 9 x 12 pan, line the bottom with the graham crackers.
- Add a layer of the pudding mixture, then another layer of graham crackers. Continue layers, ending with pudding mixture.
- Spread blueberry pie filling on top.
- Sprinkle top with crushed graham crackers or shaved chocolate.
I loved this! I will definitely make it again. Thanks Jane!