Recipe by Yashaqueen13
Found this on DeniantArt.com by Katemein. I haven't made this recipe yet. I'm posting it to find out the nutritional value. After I typed that last line out I fell on the floor laughing! Also I am going to try using Splenda just incase it is eaten, as I am diabetic. I'll let you know how it turns out... FYI: T=tablespoon t=teaspoon P.S.: Im thinking of adding 2-4 T of Chocolate Syrup if it doesen't look right...
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon water
- 7 drops red food coloring
- 3 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 drop green food coloring
- 2 -4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix maple syrup, confectioner's sugar, and water in a small microwave safe bowl. Heat for 15 seconds on high. Let sit for a few moments before taking out of the microwave, contents will be hot.
- Add your food coloring and test. Adjust color if needed and enjoy!
- Caution: Fake Blood will stain fabric and some surfaces!