Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Trick them into believing you made this super yummy soup from scratch, but just toss in a few ingredients. It takes all of 10 minutes and it's yummy.
- 1 (20 ounce) can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup (NOTE -- The actual soup used in this recipe is Campbell's Chunky Cheddar and Bacon Bits Soup but it)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) packagecrumbled cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon basil
- Put all ingredients in a large pot, stir really well.
- Heat on a low temperature and keep stirring occasionally, it's got milk, so it might scorch if you're not careful.
- Serve with some french bread from the deli.