Frappe Day's are here again!
Make and share this Fake-A-Frappuccino recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces cold espresso or 4 ounces strong coffee
- 2 ounces chocolate syrup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla-flavored syrup
- 4 ounces milk
- 2 cups crushed ice
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- chocolate shavings (to garnish, or piece's)
- Place the espresso, syrups, milk and crushed ice in a blender and blend till slushy.
- Pour into a chilled 12 oz glass.
- Garnish with mounds of whipped cream and the chocolate.