Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Frappe Day's are here again!
Make and share this Fake-A-Frappuccino recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces cold espresso or 4 ounces strong coffee
- 2 ounces chocolate syrup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla-flavored syrup
- 4 ounces milk
- 2 cups crushed ice
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- chocolate shavings (to garnish, or piece's)
- Place the espresso, syrups, milk and crushed ice in a blender and blend till slushy.
- Pour into a chilled 12 oz glass.
- Garnish with mounds of whipped cream and the chocolate.
I love doing this, but I also freeze leftover coffee and use the ice cubes to make it icy. I use my coffee creamer for flavoring. Love it more than the chain stores!!
Nice refreshing drink! I used leftover coffee from the morning and it worked well. I did leave off the whipped cream and chocolate shavings; although, DH would have loved them both. Certainly a nice "pick me up" for the afternoon -- will definitely keep this in mind since we always have coffee left over from the morning. Made for the 1-2-3 Tag, June, 2012.
used leftover coffee and some of my vanilla sugar really good stuff thanks no shavings did do coolwhip though thanks for another great drink