1/2 Photos of Fajitas De Res Al Tequila - Beef Fajitas With Tequila
I found this recipe from the internet site - Mexican Hot... Or Not! This recipe is by Karen Hursh Graber. I made this at home and it is very good and easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs skirt steaks
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and mashed
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil, plus
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons tequila
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from real limes)
- 1 large white onion, sliced into thin crescents (half rings)
- 3 green bell peppers or 3 assorted color bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1Cut the steak into pieces that will fit on your grill, or into your grill pan or skillet.
- 2Place the pieces of meat into a non-reactive bowl.
- 3Mix the garlic, lime juice, cumin, tequila, salt, and 1/3 cup vegetable oil.
- 4Pour over the meat and marinade for 2 hours.
- 5Remove the meat from the marinade and grill over hot coals or in a grill pan or skillet over med-high heat.
- 6Do not allow meat to dry by overcooking.
- 7Heat the remaining 2 tbsp vegetable oil and sautee peppers and onions over med-high heat until they are crisp/tender.
- 8Cut the grilled meat into strips and serve with pepper and onion mixture.
- 9Serve with warm flour or corn tortillas.
- 10Can also serve with optional sides: sour cream, avocados, guacamole, salsa, cheese, lettuce, etc.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fajitas De Res Al Tequila - Beef Fajitas With Tequila
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.8
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 98.2 mg
- Sodium 492.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: