1/5 Photos of Fajita Style One-Dish Chicken Dinner
Kirstin in the Couv's Note:
I made this one up one night while digging through the refrigerator for dinner. Everyone I've ever made it for just raves about it! One of my all time favorite dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop chicken breast into chunks.
- 2Fry chicken quickly until almost cooked through.
- 3Remove chicken from pan.
- 4Cook peppers for 2-3 minutes.
- 5Put chicken back in pan with peppers.
- 6Add fajita seasoning and 1/4 cup water.
- 7Cook until chicken is done.
- 8Put mixture over rice and top with grated cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fajita Style One-Dish Chicken Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 141.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 31.0 g