Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This absolutely can please a hungry family on a hectic weeknight.
Make and share this Fajita-Style Chicken Tenders With Corn and Black Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g chicken tenders
- 31.75 g package fajita seasoning mix (many good recipes on food.com)
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed and well drained
- 311.84 g can whole kernel corn, drained
- 236.59 ml salsa
- 44.37 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- cheddar cheese or Mexican blend cheese
- lime wedge, for serving (don't leave this out)
- tortilla chips or flour tortilla, for serving
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook, turning once, 3 minutes or until lightly colored. Sprinkle with fajita seasoning mix and 2 tablespoons water; toss over medium heat 1 minute until coated and chicken is cooked through.
- While tenders cook, combine beans, corn and salsa in a medium saucepan or microwave dish. Heat until hot. Remove from heat; stir in cilantro. Serve along with tenders topped with cheese, a squirt of lime and tortilla chips or warm flour tortillas.