1/2 Photos of Fajita Stir Fry
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This is an easy, quick dinner. We love fajitas and stir-fry. I found this recipe on razzle dazzle recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut beef into 1" strips 1/8" thick.
- 2Place skillet on high heat. When hot, add 1 T oil and stir fry meat until browned(1 1/2 to 2 minutes).
- 3Transfer meat to bowl.
- 4Add 1 T oil to skillet and add garlic, onion, and green pepper.
- 5Stir fry until onion is soft, about 3 minutes.
- 6Stir together cumin, lime juice and cornstarch, then add to skillet.
- 7Return meat to pan and stir fry until mixture is hot and bubbles.
- 8Transfer to bowl.
- 9Serve in tortillas with garnishments.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fajita Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless lean beef