This is an easy, quick dinner. We love fajitas and stir-fry. I found this recipe on razzle dazzle recipes.
- Cut beef into 1" strips 1/8" thick.
- Place skillet on high heat. When hot, add 1 T oil and stir fry meat until browned(1 1/2 to 2 minutes).
- Transfer meat to bowl.
- Add 1 T oil to skillet and add garlic, onion, and green pepper.
- Stir fry until onion is soft, about 3 minutes.
- Stir together cumin, lime juice and cornstarch, then add to skillet.
- Return meat to pan and stir fry until mixture is hot and bubbles.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Serve in tortillas with garnishments.
So quick and easy. I did kick it up with a sprinkle of habanero flakes. Served with tomatillo salsa, cheese and fresh sliced tomatoes. Made for ZWT #8 Lively lemon Lovelies.
Loved this recipe! I made as written using most of the optional garnishes and chowed down to the easiest fajitas I have ever made. Great flavour and really simplified method. As a personal preference I would also use more onion in the future but these were still a winner. Thanks for sharing. Made for The Bistro Babes - ZWT 8
Absolutely fabulous, quick to make and flavorful. I put a dry rub on the meat to start with, i like extra spice but otherwise did as directed. It was nice not having to fuss with guacomole to, but still had the buttery flavor.