Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This is an easy, quick dinner. We love fajitas and stir-fry. I found this recipe on razzle dazzle recipes.
- 1 lb boneless lean beef (top round, sirloin)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced and separated
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- flour tortilla
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut beef into 1" strips 1/8" thick.
- Place skillet on high heat. When hot, add 1 T oil and stir fry meat until browned(1 1/2 to 2 minutes).
- Transfer meat to bowl.
- Add 1 T oil to skillet and add garlic, onion, and green pepper.
- Stir fry until onion is soft, about 3 minutes.
- Stir together cumin, lime juice and cornstarch, then add to skillet.
- Return meat to pan and stir fry until mixture is hot and bubbles.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Serve in tortillas with garnishments.