1/5 Photos of Fajita Spiced Oven Potatoes
This is my latest attempt at creating a tasty but fairly low fat 'fry'. I was aiming to have them be Mexican inspired which is why I went for the lime instead of lemon in the mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut the potatoes into reasonable sized cubes. Leave the skins on for extra vitamins and taste.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the oil, fajita seasoning and the lime. Mix together until it is almost a paste.
- 4Put the cubed potatoes into bowl and stir around until the potatoes are well covered by the oil mixture.
- 5Transfer to an foil covered baking tray and bake in the oven for between 25 and 30 minutes depending on the size of your cubes.
- 6When they have gone golden brown, remove from the oven and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fajita Spiced Oven Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fajita seasoning mix