Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes into reasonable sized cubes. Leave the skins on for extra vitamins and taste.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, fajita seasoning and the lime. Mix together until it is almost a paste.
- Put the cubed potatoes into bowl and stir around until the potatoes are well covered by the oil mixture.
- Transfer to an foil covered baking tray and bake in the oven for between 25 and 30 minutes depending on the size of your cubes.
- When they have gone golden brown, remove from the oven and serve.