Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine ingredients in a bowl. Use for cooking fajita.
- meat. Store in an air-tight container.
I didn't really care for this but BF liked it alot. Thanks for giving me a chance to try this.
I made this recipe without the corn starch; I thought it worked great for shrimp fajitas. Thanks for posting!
Excellent recipe. I added 1 teaspoon Adobo seasoning and 1/2 tspn Chipotle seasoning instead of the cayenne pepper. I used 1 cup of water with one pound of chicken breast strips. Tossed in the veggies and stir fried them until heated through. I loved this recipe because it made one envelope of regular packaged seasoning. I didn't have to find a sealable container to store this stuff in for another time. No fuss, no muss. Thanks!