Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
An untested recipe from the back of some store-brand tri-colored rotini. The use of 'cooked fajita strips' is their attempt to sell another precooked convenience food from their line, but you could just as easily use left-over fajita strips. It's listed as a dinner, but would probably work well as side/salad, especially for football parties and such. :o)
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 10 ounces cooked beef, fajita strips or 10 ounces chicken, fajita strips warmed
- 10 ounces fresh pico de gallo
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 lime, juice of
- Cook pasta, drain, and place in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss gently.
- Add salt/pepper to taste.